Sunday, May 9, 2010

{D} & {E} Sneak Peeks {Utah Family & Children Photographer}

This weekend I had the opportunity to photograph little {D} for his 3 month pictures. You might remember him from his newborn shoot I did back in Feb. He's soooo adorable! Here's a preview of his shoot, don't you just love his blue blue eyes?! I sure do!

1fw

I also had the opportunity to photograph one of the CUTEST little redheads I've ever seen. No joke! This little girl was sooo adorable. I just loved her hair, all natural curl! and her blue eyes too! Here's a preview from her shoot :)

1fw

1 comments:

Unknown May 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

As always Jess you didn't just take a picture you captured a memory. So love both of these adorable little people. Thanks

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP