Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Long Boarding on a Perfect Mothers Day

One thing I LOVE about photography is learning something new! It's always exciting and fun to practice a new technique. On Mothers Day this year, we had a family picnic at the park. My daughter being the dare devil that she is, which she gets from her dad (he jumps out of airplanes for a living), I prefer to take the cautious route in life lol, went long boarding with my brother, keep in mind she's 2 as you look at this first picture!

They started at the top of a hill and went flying by! The first 2 images, including the blur are SOOC. The only editing I did was to darken my brother and daughter, as I had slightly over exposed them in the first one :)

I had sooo much fun playing around and practicing "panning", which is the art of capturing a moving object still, but showing movement in the picture. I would say that {J} was going around 20 mph by the time he reached the bottom of the hill. He's much braver than me! That's why I took the pictures :)

jake

jake1

and then just a plain action shot :)

jake2



About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP