Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring...

Is in the air and I LOVE it! Soon the Tulips (my favorite flower of all time) will be coming up and things will be turning green again! and the Light! Oh, the light. I love spring time light!

From now through the end of March if you book a session with me you'll get a FREE 8x10 photo of your choice from your session! So be sure to let all of your friends know too!

Here's just a taste of what I've been up to lately :)

Shooting for fun :) B/c photography is what drives me and keeps me going on the rough days life brings....

pinecones

My mom :)

mom1

mom

Little Baby {D}....he was such the perfect little model :)

2fw

1fw

The {M} Family :) I love them!
family1fw

2 comments:

Britney Boyce March 16, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

You are so good! "E" will be around Saturday at 6pm OR next weekend from 12:30-8:30 if you still want to take those pictures of the cutest redhead ever!

P.S. MAGGIE YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE!

Unknown March 17, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

It is so good to see you doing some pics again.I love love love it. Adorable baby D and Beautiful family M Family.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP