Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby "D"

Hey everyone! It's been awhile, life hits you like a freight train sometimes, and unfortunately blogging gets put on the back burner :( However, when it's 3:30 am and you can't sleep, blogging is a wonderful idea :)

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE my job?! I do, I absolutely love everything about it. Being able to capture such precious moments in peoples lives and give them a keepsake that they will always be able to look at and remember that moment in time is such an amazing feeling to me.

Photography is also very therapeutic for me. I feel my best when I'm behind my camera. I know what I'm doing back there and it's comfortable, like a warm blanket on a cold day. Speaking of cold, I'm very excited that the weather is warming up here, spring is upon us....even if the snow storm we had today suggests otherwise.

My best friend had her little boy in January (see told you I was behind!) and I was able to do his newborn shoot. I was so excited and I'm pretty sure I told her that a million times before the actual day of the shoot arrived. There's just something so amazing about a newborn. So tiny and sweet. Little "D" definitely didn't disappoint. He was such a sweetheart and didn't fuss at all! He was just the right amount of sleepy and awake. His big sister "O" is sooo great with him. Very protective of him and just loved on him the whole time. I didn't have to ask her at all to give him kisses or loves, she just did it all on her own.

I thought I'd post a few pictures from his session, you're sure to fall in love with him, in all his newborn cuteness, so don't say I didn't warn you :)

3FW

olliedominic

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP