Thursday, August 13, 2009

My little Family | Utah Family & Child Photographer

I'm a bit partial to these 2 since they're my little family but I had to post them, I love the expression on my husbands face as our little girl plants one on his cheek! These are the moments I love to capture!

daddykissfw

lizziedoorfw

lizzieclosefw

Oh and I have a sassy little thing on my hands, once she's done, she's done & this is what I get....

"Whatever!" Complete with 90's hand signs. LOL!

lizziewhatever

And when all else fails to get a smile, a cute little song and dance does the trick :) "Blues Clues"

bluecluesboard

P.S. September is booking fast, I only have a few more dates available and I'm already booking into October! So if you're interested in getting pictures done for Christmas cards now is the time to book! Email me for scheduling at jk.anderson1017@gmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown August 13, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

I need to book you while you are on vacation down here to take a family photo of us!! We need an updated one badly so bring your camera and we will find some great spots to shoot like Sunset cliffs, OB pier, the childrens pool etc!!!

Musicmom-Amy August 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

You captured Miss L just perfectly!!!

Alaina August 14, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

I love the colors in these ones! Bold & crisp - great.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP