Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bridals ~ Utah Bridal Photographer

I am sooo happy with the way these turned out! I have so many to choose from but these are a few of my favorites! I love that the excitement for the wedding shines through her eyes and just her personality!

13fw

This was her "Pretending she's bored shot" hehe. I also called it her "Missing her man" shot :)
7fw

4fw

3fw

Playing with some Sun Flare - a new experience for me :)
1fw

12fw

Gotta show off the shoes!
11fw

10fw

8fw






7 comments:

Unknown July 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

Musicmom-Amy July 12, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

WOW!!! Just beautiful!! How is a bride to choose a favorite? They all are wonderful!

Sarah July 13, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Wow! These are amazing! I think it's your best work yet!! Gorgeous!

Jeff, Traci and Kaden July 13, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Great job! I always thought Bridal shots were a waste but after seeing these, I'm wishing that I got them done!!!

Unknown July 13, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Wow, Beautiful. Last night I tried to post comments about each pic. Since then I've talked to you about them, and it's hard to pic favorites. They are all gorgeous. I love the ones at the court house, and I love the ones at the station. I like the sun flare one minus the distance and the tennis court. But I know you have a busy future ahead of you! The are all awesome!

Jessica F July 16, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Beautiful job on these bridals :) I love the locations you used for sure! She is a beautiful bride! Thanks for visiting my blog btw :)

TaNifa May 30, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Excellent Bridals. Again, you captured so much in each and every one of these photos. They say, "A picture is worth a thousand words"...but I beg to differ. Sometimes when the picture makes you speechless -it's worth so much more.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP