Wednesday, June 24, 2009

{L} Bug

Never mind that {L} Bug was scared to death of the trains, we had a good time anyway! Who wouldn't with such a cute toddler? Ok, so I may be a bit bias in saying that but just look at her ;) hehe.

I absolutely love this time of year, not to hot, not cold. Just beautiful and perfect. So we decided to get out, and what better than a FREE train museum? Of course, I had my camera in hand to document the entire day :)

Let me know what you think! I love feedback :) and if you're a blog stalker, let yourself be known :)

7fw

6fw

5fw

4fw

3fw

2fw

1fw

5 comments:

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Where to start? You have outdone yourself. I love the one from the back all the curls and the flower. The one in the window sill is a big favorite. and stopping to smell the flowers. From a childs eyes.

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Stopping for a quick pose, then so tiny next to the train wheels. Love the cheese going up the stairs and last but not least did you tag US ARMY on the side of the train? I love all of them Jess you are doing awesome. and your logo is growing on me. :)

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! GREAT JOB! The only piece of advice I have is to watch the shadows on her face but really, they aren't too harsh of shadows and it is hard to do when there is so much BEAUTIFUL sun around. Where did you shoot these?

Musicmom-Amy June 24, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

I LOVE them all!!! They are outstanding!! You know this Nana (and I'm sure Granny too)just want pictures of our little bug for Christmas, birthday, Mother's Day, etc :D

Cassie June 25, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

blog stalking??? who me???? LOL

Very nice job. I'll email you my CC but overall you did great. :) The dappled lighting in number 4 doesn't really bother me, and the 2nd one just flat ROCKS.

Can't wait to get her in front of my camera here in a few weeks...ALL of you. LOL

C.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP