Monday, May 4, 2009

It's been awhile

So it's been awhile since I've posted on here. I've been busy, I did a shoot with a group for a High School dance a few weekends ago. Unfortunately I didn't get releases signed so I won't be posting them online :(

So since I wanted to post something I've been working on here is another shot of A playing on the slide during the Burgan Family shoot. I just LOVE her eyes. I wish mine were as pretty :)

slide

and here's one of little A playing in front of a waterfall. I love how she is having so much fun! It really comes across in her face :)

blackwhitearifw

2 comments:

Musicmom-Amy May 4, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Those are GREAT!!!!

Sarah May 4, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Great photos! You really captured the fun!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP